Blockchain Expo North America will be held in Santa Clara, CA between 28-29th November 2018. An opportunity to hear from thought-provoking content within Blockchain for Enterprises, Blockchain Platforms & Strategies, Cryptocurrency and Financial Services, Blockchain Technical Workshops, Blockchain for Business, Blockchain Technologies, Developing Blockchain Applications and Innovations & Investors Zone.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organizations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 8,000 + like-minded individuals, 400+ exhibitors such as Stratis, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Bitfury, in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the event’s 250+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Karan Motwani, Manager Application Development, Starbucks
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food & Sustainability, Lloyd’s Register
- David Stevens, VP, Innovation and Distribution, Munich Re Canada
- Amer Hussain, Vice President -Integrated Supply Chain, Coca-Cola
- Miko Matsumura, Limited Partner, Pantera Capital
- Chris Ballinger, CFO and Head of Mobility Services, Toyota Research Institute
- Craig DeWitt, Director of Product, Ripple
- Ravindra Bandaru, Director – Enterprise Risk Governance and Compliance Initiatives, Bank of America
- Murali Rathnam, VP Engineering, Western Union Digital
- Ron Resnick, Executive Director, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Duncan Davidson, General Partner, Bullpen Capital
- Tom Friend, Consultant, Duke Energy
- Rohan Handa, Ventures Creation, BBVA
The 2019 World Series has been announced to take place in London, Amsterdam and North America. The Blockchain Expo Global will be hosted in Olympia Grand London, 25-26th April and Blockchain Expo Europe will take place at RAI, Amsterdam on 19-20th June 2019.
Further information on the Blockchain Europe North America can be found here.
The post Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition announces expert speakers appeared first on AMBCrypto.